Return to menu
DENNIS M. GENORD
Manager, Mutual Fund Education Program
National Association of Investors Corporation
Areas of Expertise:
- Portfolio management and cost characteristics of mutual funds.
- Tools to study mutual funds.
- Individual investor education courses.
- Equity funds or funds that invest in growing companies for the longterm.
- Executive editor of the NAIC Mutual Fund Handbook, an educational publication for all ages directed toward the beginning mutual fund investor.
- National instructor, "Equity Mutual Fund Investing the NAIC Way," an educational course designed for investment clubs and individual investors.
- Contributing writer, Better Investing magazine.
- B.S. degree, Michigan State University.