Return to menu
RICHARD A. HOLTHAUS
President & CEO
National Association of Investors Corporation
Areas of Expertise: Personal Finance, Investor Relations, Investment Clubs, Investor Research
- Stock market basics - how to select quality stocks.
- Making investing simple.
- Ways individual investors can gather financial information.
- How publicly traded companies can reach individual investors.
- CEO, NAIC since July 2002; president since February 2002. Oversees administrative functions, works with the volunteer chapters of NAIC and corporate members. Responsible for overall business development.
- Trustee of the National Association of Investors Corporation (NAIC).
- Panel member, Corporate Responsibility Session of President Bush's Economic Forum in Waco, Texas in August 2002.
- Former senior partner and global leader of Fleishman-Hillard's financial communications practice group, designed and implemented investor relations programs and techniques.
- Former director, Investor Relations for Citicorp, developed the Citicorp Stock Purchase Plan.
- Former international executive with Citicorp, overseeing various operations in the United Kingdom, the Phillippines, France, and the British Channel Islands.
- Former board member of the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI) and the Canadian Investor Relations Institute (CIRI).
- Charter member, the NIRI Senior Investor Relations Roundtable.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) MBA, 1971
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) BS, 1969
Awards & Special Recognition:
- Received the All Star Award in Agency Investor Relations from Inside PR in 1998.